NEWS FLASH! - OUTSTANDING RETAIL INVESTMENT OPPOSITE HOLMESGLEN TAFE
- Building: 102m²
Ray White Commercial Victoria is excited to offer this outstanding retail investment on Warrigal Road Chadstone directly opposite Holmesglen Tafe, which is being sold via public auction on Friday 11th August 2017.
Located in this very tightly held retail strip amongst an array of food outlets and complimenting businesses, this property is one that is often sought after by both buyers and tenants alike, however rarely offered to market.
Located opposite Holmesglen Tafe, which is home to more than 30,000 students per year as noted on the Holmsglen web site, this property has all the exposure and opportunity that one would want in a commercial investment. Also located just down the road from the Iconic Chadstone Shopping Centre which is the biggest shopping centre in Australia and arguably in the Southern Hemisphere.
The property is well serviced and accessible via Warrigal Road and the Monash M1 Freeway only a short drive away. The property is also adjacent to Holmesglen Train Station on the Glen Waverley line and also accessible by various bus routes.
- Retail investment that has been trading as newsagent for approx 30 years
- Three (3) year lease commenced 2nd March 2015 with two (2) further terms of three (3) years each
- Current rental return $16,968 per annum plus GST (if applicable) plus 100% outgoings
- Market Review due on 2nd March 2018
- Total building area 102m2 approx
- Total land area 167m2 approx
- Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) with future development potential (STCA)
- Terms 10% deposit and balance due 30-90 days thereafter
Auction Friday 11th August 2017 @ 1pm on-site
Ryan Amler - 0401 971 622
George Kelepouris - 0425 798 677
Commercial 1 Zone (C1z)